Our Property team at Muscatt Walker Hayim offers expert legal advice to both Landlords and Tenants on matters including leases, agreements for lease, re-gearing of lease assignments, licences, authorised guarantee agreements, rent deposits and surrenders.
Our highly experienced Property solicitors advise Landlords and Tenants on a variety of potentially complex issues including:
- The interpretation of leases, including rent review clauses and service charge provisions
- Tenant insolvency – rights and solutions
- Exercising break clauses
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
We can also negotiate heads of terms to help transactions proceed swiftly, highlighting key points and apportionment of risk. We aim to support our clients by identifying potential problems that may arise, and providing solutions.
Our Landlord and Tenant solicitors are experienced at dealing with both contentious and non-contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law, and can assist with matters including:
- Absent Landlords
- Assignments And Sub-Letting
- Assured Shortholds And Tenancies
- Breaches Of Lease
- Enforcement Of Covenants
- Issuing Proceedings For Possession Of Premises
- Landlord And Tenant Disputes
- Lease Negotiation
- Lease Renewal
- Lease Extension
- Property Tribunal
- Recovery Of Service Charges
- Recovery Of Possession
- Rent Reviews
- Service Charge Disputes
- Tenant Evictions
We care about providing tailored advice to meet your individual requirements. Our highly experienced team will work closely with you to understand your needs and deliver a first-class service with a genuinely personal touch.
To speak with our Landlord & Tenant solicitors, call us on 020 7486 5131 or make an online enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.